View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 10:56 AM   #318
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 278576
Chapter/Region: NESIC
08 FXT Sports
Infiniti M56X

Hi Guys . I'm new to the area and country . Let me first introduce myself . My name is Simeon .My company recently moved their NA headquarters in the Portsmouth,NH area . I moved to Portsmouth,NH in September due to my job . I have been living in a few different places in North America , Europe and Asia . I'm long time Subaru enthusiast and own 2010 FXT ( my wife's car) and 08 FXT Sports 5MT at the moment .

I would love to meet some of you for a beer and get some info where I can get work done on my cars . I have few projects going on,but I still need to find a good Subaru performance shop in the area .

Basically I need to install new TMIC,VF43 , Cobb DP, Milltek catback and few other things on my 08 FXT Sports .All parts I have in my garage already . I didn't find any local tuner so I downloaded the Cobb map and I was planing to go to to Lou's Custom Exhaust in Portsmouth and get all parts installed than upload the Cobb Stage 2 map until I find a good tuner to street tune it .

I also need to find a shop for installing AP Racing BBK and a double din car audio system .

Do you have any better suggestions ?

Thanks and Happy New Year !
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by simbat; 01-07-2013 at 11:21 AM.
simbat is offline   Reply With Quote