View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #35
JohnNevets
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 331193
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza
Camellia Red Pearl

@ans2k, I'm sorry to mislead you with the Toyota comment. I think I may have misunderstood what the clerk was trying to say. hi5.o seems to know his stuff, I'm sure he is correct that it is the same as some GM cars. The important part is the ILCO P1114 B110. Also, my best bet when trying to find stuff like this is the local hardware store, not the big box stores. Also, you might want to look up locksmiths specifically in the phone book and call about the blank, if they don't have one I bet they will know who will.

On a side note, Good Local Hardware Stores ROCK, please help keep them in buisness. This one is the one that even though they didn't have a blank for my '76 Honda 550CB, was able to cut it just find when I got the blank from the Honda dealership, that couldn't cut it. They also had the correct electric motor for my ancient Craftsman/Delta wood Lathe. They also have odd ball plumbing parts that fit my 1930's era fixtures. Yes, if you are buying simple things it may be cheaper at the Home Depot, but for oddities, the hardware store is the place to go.

Good luck,

John
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
JohnNevets is offline   Reply With Quote