Old 01-08-2013, 11:42 PM   #653
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (594)

Member#: 214025
Chapter/Region: NESIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djent View Post
great store. can't reccomend them enough.

Can I get a quote for a grimmspeed plate relocator for the 2011- sti
Thanks for the support! PM on the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO11WRX View Post
I must say, my recent experience with vendors like Boston has been great! (I makes things much easier when you deal with trustworthy people/companies). I ordered a Forge BPV for the 11WRX from Boston. I placed my order on New Year's eve so I honestly was not expecting it to ship for at least a few days. I woke up on New Year's day to find an email saying my order was being processed. Sure enough, it shipped the next day. I had the BPV by Friday morning. It came packaged very well (the Forge box was packed inside another larger box surrounded by those air bag type things). This was my first time ordering from Boston, but since they had a great price on the item I decided to order which I'm glad I did. Will definitely order more from them in the future! Thank you Boston!
Thanks for the feedback!

We appreciate your business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denver133 View Post
Not the best transaction. BMS advertised "FREE SHIPPING" however their online system never honored it. I mentioned it in the order as well as in a private message.

When I received my order confirmation, I showed only 1 tracking number. When the box arrived only 1 of 3 items were in there. I had to send them another email to find out where the rest of my order was. They ended up sending me a 2nd tracking number and the items arrived the following day. Not sure why they couldn't send both tracking numbers to me.

Needless to say, I wasn't impressed working with them. Items showed up but not in the manner I would have liked. And I still paid for shipping.
Christian,

Our site is a 3rd party eCommerce site, unfortunately we have been having issues with the site not properly notifying our customers of orders being split up, back ordered, providing tracking information once the order is shipped, ect.

This is something we are currently working on getting fixed ASAP.

As for the shipping charges, again the main reason our site charged you for shipping was due to one of the items not being enabled correctly to qualify for the free shipping option. This is another issue that's being looked at as we speak, and will be fixed.

We apologize for any miscommunication on our end as well as our site not being fully operational as we would like it to be. (Work in progress)

I'll take care of the shipping charges and you should see the credit post back on your credit card within 2-3 business days.

If you decide to give us another try in the future, contact me directly and I'll make sure things are handled as smooth as they should of been the first time around.

Best regards,

-Daniel
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
| Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WE WANT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS!!
| WE WILL BEAT ANY ADVERTISED PRICE GUARANTEED!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Boston Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote