Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 340639
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX STi Sedan
WR Blue Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamelessPerformance View Post
This is a very easy fix, I'll just post up our tip adjustment information.

No need to ever bend the hangers of the exhaust, all of the adjustment is at the flange.

Buying the bushings will not affect the fitment of the exhaust, just the amount of movement while driving. That being said, there are 4 bushings in the axleback section, with a 5th being located in the midpipe.

Winner! They are polyurethane, way stiffer than the factory ones.

Most of our customers will be just fine without buying the exhaust bushings. They are very nice to have, and a great addition to our exhaust. They prevent any exhaust movement because they are so much stiffer than the factory hangers, which allow a fair amount of sway, especially during moments of spirited driving.

If you plan on doing any autox, or road course racing, these are HIGHLY recommended to keep the exhaust from contacting the sides of the rear valance during aggressive acceleration, deceleration, and cornering.

Ryan @ Nameless
I gave it another go, but each time I move the flanges into the correct position, they get pulled back into the original position as I tighten them back up. I've tried moving the hangers into various positions on the bushings as well, but no dice. Anything else I can try, like playing with the bushings itself?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
fiatlux is offline   Reply With Quote