Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 273281
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2015 DGM WRX
05LGT 13BRZ 14BRZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiatlux View Post
I gave it another go, but each time I move the flanges into the correct position, they get pulled back into the original position as I tighten them back up. I've tried moving the hangers into various positions on the bushings as well, but no dice. Anything else I can try, like playing with the bushings itself?
You have got to make sure they stay in place as you tighten them. Sometimes getting them properly aligned is a two person job. There is a miniscule amount of adjustment that can be had by moving the hangers or bushings, the primary point is the flange. If you purchased exhaust bushings with the exhaust, you could try the auxiliary mounting holes in the center.

Ryan @ Nameless
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Contact us at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

In Portland, OR or Seattle, WA?
NamelessPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote