Scooby Newbie

Member#: 120233
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2003 WRX
Silver RWD Bastard Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by USLiberty View Post
Get em mounted somewhere then bolt them on yourself or watch them properly torque your lug nuts on. If they use the impact wrench they will strip your lugs.
I just had a wrench thrown in my trip to Cali, my tranny finally gave out.... just one thing after another for me. Wasn't driving it hard and didn't hear anything break but 1st gear makes a loud clicking/rattling noise, second gear is fine. Anyone know what a broken tooth in a 5 speed sounds like? Guess its time for a 6spd swap :-/
I have a spare 5 spd taking up too much space in my garage. It need a new center diff bearing tho. (15 min swap if your is still good). Ill let it go for beer.

Ill PM you my number if you dont still have it. We can use the garage to do the swap as well. I have all the tools. just need some 2x4's to get the car up high enough to pull the trans out from under it.

Also, to the non-subie-owner, I had my last set of tires installed at ponderosa tire. Make sure you tell then to use the tape-on-weights though if your worried about that.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
02 RS is offline   Reply With Quote