Dropping the car off at the dealership to deal with my laundry list of items while it is still under warranty. They are looking at the following items:
- seat heater on drivers side is not working. There is a TSB dealing with this issue that calls for a relocation of the heating element. Apparently the original location is placed in an area that flexes too much and causes the wire to break (no fat comments please)
- The stitching is coming apart on the drivers seat. I just noticed it when dropping off the car. I have the leather seats. Again, no fat jokes needed.
- fogging front headlights. They are already starting to get a haze to them, which puzzles me a bit.
- squeaks and rattles on the a-pilar area. I think that Brendan also mentioned he had this problem as well. It gets really bad in the cold. Sounds like someone is rapping penny on the windshield when going over bumps. Also, the rear deck seems to make more noise than my stereo while driving on the freeway. I know that these cars are not known for being quiet, but I figured I would get it looked at while under warranty.
- center console does not latch
- flaking of paint on center console radio trim piece. This is the second time that this has happened. It is the porous paint that is flaking
They have until 4 this afternoon to see what they can get done. Anyone else have any of these problems on their vehicles, or am I the only unlucky individual?