Member#: 139955
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2015 Subaru STI
Stage e

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey-WRX View Post
Yeah exactly lol.

Let's see what your car is then? You want to act like I am some 18 year old kid that is fine. You have no idea WHO I am but you think its fun to bash people on a forum. That is cool too though.

Your the only one looking like an ass in this situation. You have a 02 WRX meaning you can't afford a new car. I, on the other hand, have my college education, married, have my own house, and am a responsible working person who just loves Subaru's and am in a situation where I can get one now.

Why are you making yourself look like such a tool? Other car communities are welcoming but you seem to just be a bitter prick thats probably renting an apartment or something.
Im 24, drive a $2000 WRX, own 3 businesses, 2 houses and am a full time Med student.

I dont need to have a fancy car to show off what I had. I paid cash for a 2011 STI and turned around and sold it for what I paid for it, I prefered to have the money tied up in my businesses.

I simply went off this post.
Quote:
What I know so far is.

Year: 2013
Type: WRX (4 door/WR Blue) - Base
Any Added Accessories: STi short shifter
Out the door Cost:
DownPayment:
Interest Rate: 3.4%
Term of Contract: 84 months
Never did you say you the contract term was "Up to 84 months". Everything else in that post seemed like it was a solid commitment.

That elitist attitude may fly where you come from, but it wont get you far here.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
vision.dynamix is offline   Reply With Quote