dragoryte
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 277733
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2011 STi 4D
Silver Spark Metallic

Thanks for the reply a couple pages back. I got in on your christmas deal and the items have shipped, so excited and wish they were already here! I ended up getting the 3.5" double wall delete flush w/ valence and 2 bushings.

I am planning to eventually piece it together up to a full TBE. I have noticed in your posts about these exhausts in the past that you suggested the 4" muffled because of the tone. I didnt end up going with that model because I was trying to stay under $500 for the axelback. The reason I went this way was because I noticed that you also offer resonators and mufflers on the midpipe so I figured I would go that route when Im going back for midpipe. I want the sound to be refined in the end, not ear piercing and raspy, just deep sexy rumble. Im not afraid of loud, but I also dont want my car to annoy me with drone as it is my daily driver.

What setup would you suggest on the midpipe to get the above sound? Also am I correct in assuming I should get 3 more bushings when I do get a midpipe?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
dragoryte is offline   Reply With Quote