xluben
Scooby Guru

Member#: 261612
Vehicle:
2012 Forester 2.5X
2002 WRX Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Maher_WRX View Post
Oh for sure man. I actually considered his muffler delete to pretty quiet... Considering I have their catback with no mufflers and a catless downpipe

The magnaflow is supposedly super quiet, and I can honestly say that the quality of their items are second to none man. I can get my brother to take some pics of his when he gets a chance if you'd like. He got the 3.5" double walled staggered tips, and they protrude about 2" or so beyond the black part of the bumper. Looks sick
I haven't actually heard the Nameless muffler delete, but I've heard the one with their small mufflers and it wasn't quiet. I've also heard no axle back at all, and with just a turn down pipe. Neither of those sounded good either.

I'm interested to see the 3.5" staggered, double wall tips. Those would be my preference. If you could point me to them, rather than post them in this thread, that would be great. These are the types of photos they should have on their site! And on-car to see fitment.

I absolutely do NOT want them to stick out 2" past the bumper! I don't like when they stick out at all honestly.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xluben is online now   Reply With Quote