jewbaru42
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 265098
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2003 wrx
silver w/ blk enkei rims

Here's my issue(s);
I am in the market to trade in my 2003 4door wrx for a 2013 wrx (wrb if possible) premium 5door. KBB says a poor condition trade in for my car is $5000, RK appraised it at $3000 which I think is BS, CASEY says they will try to give me at least $4500. Here's the real issue, RK runs business in a more appropriate manner. They sell their wrx's for msrp unless it has factory add ons, CASEY is jacking up their prices by $4200, RK doesn't have a WRB, CASEY does. I want minimum $4500 for my car, I want max msrp for new one, and I'd really like a wrb. Can I fight RK to get me a more fair appraisal? I basically told them they have my business because they have been extremely friendly, honest, upfront and most of all they know what they are selling. CASEY is pushy, they try to tell you they'll discount the car to msrp which is retarded and they don't know s&%# about subarus. What should I do? RK tried doing a DX for the WRB premium but CASEY won't sell it since they know I want it and they can potentially have my business. So I feel like I'm gonna be screwed out of getting a WRB Premium Hatch without doing a factory order
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jewbaru42 is offline   Reply With Quote