xluben
Scooby Guru

Member#: 261612
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Sedan
10.9s @ 128mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Maher_WRX View Post
Terribly sorry Ben, when I was describing the looks of his this morning, I was looking down at his car from the top floor of our house haha they do not stick out at all, they are flush with the valence hahaha ill get him to take some good pictures when we get a chance to clean our cars and we can post them here for you
That makes more sense. I thought Nameless was usually pretty flush. I'm just not a fan of them sticking out. It seems that most aftermarket ones do a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlRex11 View Post
My friend has the Harman one on his 11 hatch. he also has equal length headers, I think it sounds nice myself, no rasp and is not too loud for a daily driver IMO . I believe his name is Zzyzx on here, what info would you like.
I'm curious about fitment, build quality, and sound. How does it compare to others out there? I looks pretty nice, but I don't know much about fitment or sound. I put an AQ Motorsports (same as Harman Motive) downpipe on my brother's car and I thought it was really nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlRex11 View Post
For reference, I too am not a fan of the muffler delete. I'm guessing we have similar tastes in exhaust sound.
Yeah, I just don't think it sounds very good. It's loud, but not ridiculous, but the sound quality is just off to me.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xluben is offline   Reply With Quote