Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 273281
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2015 DGM WRX
05LGT 13BRZ 14BRZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoryte View Post
Thanks for the reply a couple pages back. I got in on your christmas deal and the items have shipped, so excited and wish they were already here! I ended up getting the 3.5" double wall delete flush w/ valence and 2 bushings.

I am planning to eventually piece it together up to a full TBE. I have noticed in your posts about these exhausts in the past that you suggested the 4" muffled because of the tone. I didnt end up going with that model because I was trying to stay under $500 for the axelback. The reason I went this way was because I noticed that you also offer resonators and mufflers on the midpipe so I figured I would go that route when Im going back for midpipe. I want the sound to be refined in the end, not ear piercing and raspy, just deep sexy rumble. Im not afraid of loud, but I also dont want my car to annoy me with drone as it is my daily driver.

What setup would you suggest on the midpipe to get the above sound? Also am I correct in assuming I should get 3 more bushings when I do get a midpipe?
I would say you would be fine with a set of 4" mufflers and a resonator in the midpipe. That combination will remove the sharpness from the exhaust and give it a slightly more refined tone. If you find the muffler deletes to be a bit louder than you were expecting, then I would suggest the 5" mufflers over the 4"

For the bushings, there are 5 total in the exhaust, so if you already purchased 2 of them , 3 more will finish it up.

Also, PM sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavinRL View Post
I remember you said the quad 4" tip axleback will be priced the same as the 3.5" double wall flush with valence. Why is this? Will it be possible to just get a single wall with 4" tips to keep the price down?
The reason that they will be around the same price is because the manufacturing time and cost will be roughly the same. The 3.5" single wall tips that we use are an off the shelf variety, if we were to make them in house (which we have looked at) the cost would be roughly the same as our in house double wall tips.

Each set takes approximately 4 hours of fabrication time from start to finish, and that does not include putting the tips on to an exhaust. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our production techniques, and we hope to have a more effective fixture built for all of our in house tips in the coming months.

Ryan @ Nameless
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Contact us at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

In Portland, OR or Seattle, WA?
NamelessPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote