Scooby Newbie

Member#: 273629
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2010 Genesis 4.6
Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by RallyNavvie View Post
I think the reverse of the statement is OK as negative feedback and a caution to others, but the positive just sounds funny to me. You bought it new, and it's expected to function a certain way, so if it weren't firing every round (barring duds in the ammunition or user error) then it should be returned. It's like buying a new car and, when asked how you like it, you say it runs fine. It's new, you would expect it runs, right?
I agree with you on that, you should be able to expect it to function all the time, that being said with guns as well as cars it's not always the case.

New cars have recalls, new guns sometimes need the same, and with cars as is with guns sometimes there's a design flaws in play.

I don't think it's unreasonable to mention the gun has been very reliable so far, it's pretty common to also do long term tests on new cars, for the same reason.

So I do agree with you, it SHOULD function properly every time, I was simply stating that it does.

In any case, it's a great firearm. The 0.1 inch trigger reset allows for some seriously quick follow up shots and there's no question that the limiting factor in my case is the operator of the gun.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.