xluben
Scooby Guru

Member#: 261612
Vehicle:
2012 Forester 2.5X
2002 WRX Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luan87us View Post
hmm I'm not sure I like that look lol. It's just off on the hatch. I think this will look nicer on sedan. Just my $.02. But then I'm the guy that like the clear tail lights on my WRB hatch lol.
Yeah I guess it does look better on the sedan but I still think it looks better than stock on the hatch too. I definitely think the silver tail lights look bad! Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLBO View Post
Awesome. Might have to do this in the spring. I need to get in touch with you in regards to a flip key too.

Also... just making sure, as the car sits in these photos your on RCE blacks with Koni inserts, correct?
Yes. That is correct. And 08-10 WRX donor struts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorDucK View Post
cool!

I stumbled onto this a little while back and wondered why it wasn't more popular, though I've noticed a few with it in the members gallery sections- not many speak of it.

I am most concerned about it matching the color of the car, supposedly they do a pretty good job of it for all colors. I suppose reception would be the second issue

It looks a lot better than the stock antenna! I've got one of these on my mind for a future exterior mod, it's nice to see your detailed quality photos, thanks!
Color match looks perfect and reception seems good. It I have not done a hard test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSchell1309 View Post
Can't decide if I like it or not. I'll reserve the judgement for some typically good xluben DSLR pics. Wonder how easy this would be with a black wrapped roof. Would you want to order it black, or order it body color and wrap it with the roof. That way you could revert back to body color if you wish.

Anyone have pics of what the satellite antenna looks like? I have sirius in my car, but I thought it was going of a small black box in the corner of my windshield.
I'll have better pics soon. Not sure about wrapping it. I'd think you'd want it painted to match the car.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xluben is offline   Reply With Quote