2012 Forester 2.5X
2002 WRX Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xluben View Post
Here's a link to the VG Shark Fin Antenna Install photos:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2455581

Quote:
Originally Posted by xluben View Post
I grabbed my camera after work a took a some shots before it got dark. These are what I came up with. From my normal (low) angles you can barely even see the shark fin from the front, so most of the shots are from the rear. I really like how it flows with the car. Definitely better than the OEM antenna (IMO).

Hard to believe this is the same car as the cell phone pics from earlier. It's amazing what a real camera/lens and a few hours of editing can do! I took exactly 100 shots and each of the shots above is a composite of 5-10 images (multiple polarizations).
Quote:
Originally Posted by amp2oo1 View Post
Looks good. Just put a VG shark fin on the woman's new Grand Cherokee. Pricey, but I thought the quality was there to justify it.
If it was an off the shelf item I would agree but since they're custom painting it to match the OEM paint I think it's actually quite a good deal. It definitely seems like a nice product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011rex18 View Post
You find all the good stuff definitely going to have me debating this since it would be purely aesthetic, I don't use the radio or anything
Even if you do use the radio it is aesthetic because it does not improve radio reception at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuaveCougarBait View Post
Looks good. I def like that over the oem unit
Thanks! Me too.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xluben is online now   Reply With Quote