Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 326317
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX hatch
SSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 424wrx View Post
very good detailed review!! i have this setup on my 08 wrx. i love it. its a little rough on uneven roads at times with the yellow springs. i have rce lowering camber plates waiting to install when warmer weather comes. im at about 2 years since my install, no issues. the camber plates should even out my rise height nicely in the front.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 424wrx View Post
op, what are your fender to hubcenter measurements? what setting did you put the rear lower perch on? im on 1 setting lower than center. thanks
Ya I agree it can be a bit rough at times, really liked the switch to blacks. I don't have camber plates, but have been thinking about them. I will be eager to see what it looks like once you have them in!

I haven't measured the fender to hubcenter since getting everything installed originally and I can't find where I wrote it. Ill be near my car this weekend once I am back from traveling for work so I will get that, but I have my rear perch on one setting higher than center. I put it up for the winter since I tend to get snow built up in the wheel well, but I had it on 1 below the center like you for the summer setup. Really I can barely see any visual difference, but it certainly is there.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
mkvaron is offline   Reply With Quote