View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:08 PM   #5
thad
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 176616
Vehicle:
1994 impreza
white

The School will begin at 9AM (hopefully) so I advise everyone to be there by 8 to 8:30 at the latest to get checked in, have your car teched and meet your instructor/classmates. I also recommend that you bring a few bottles of water to stay hydrated and if you have them i also recommend bringing your own helmet and tire pressure gauge.
Please make sure that the car you are entering is safe and road worthy, ie. no fluid leaks, cording tires, loose body panels, unsecured audio equipment (heavy subs or amps) loose battery or missing lug nuts.
we require that any car on course have all unsecured items removed so take inventory before you head out and take everything out that you won't need or can't be put in a closed compartment, that way you don't have to leave your stuff in a pile on the parking lot. get plenty of sleep the night before, it really makes a huge difference in not only your ability to perform behind the wheel, but your retention of the information you've gathered. if you want to get your money's worth, sleep right and eat right before the event. I look forward to seeing you all there.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
thad is offline   Reply With Quote