View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:49 AM   #222
SnoDrft
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 152947

I have a couple questions regarding the 2013 Impreza 2.0 - sedan. If you have any additional information, outside of my questions, I would greatly appreciate as well. If you have any cars that I am looking for coming in, please let me know.

How often do the dealerships get a new shipment of the cars? I am not talking about customer ordered cars but dealer inventory. Also, will there be more manual transmission cars coming to this area? I understand it is the beginning of the year, but when I look at the new inventory on the websites it seems to be all CVT transmission cars.

It has been a while since I owned a subaru. Back in 2006 I bought a STi from Don Beyers but I don't think the salesman is there anymore. Derek was his name I believe... I mainly remember his black Sti with the license tag EVILSTI. He had just totaled the car prior to me coming in and buying my STi. I really miss having a Subaru and I plan on getting one soon.

I don't want to order a car because I really don't know exactly what I want just yet. I just like being able to test drive it, like it and bring it home.

If it helps. I want a manual. I did test drive both transmissions and still like the manual better. I like the dark interior, and all the exterior colors that go with the dark interior. Silver & Red being the most favorable with Blue then dark gray trailing. And I saw the alloy/moonroof package which I like as well

I wish I could go with a WRX but reality sets in. 2006 with the STi I was single living in an apartment. Now in 2013 I have a wife, a house, etc.... So the Impreza 2.0 seems to be in my affordability range.

Thank you,
-Mike
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by SnoDrft; 01-17-2013 at 09:16 AM. Reason: at work, boss walking around, no time to check grammar, etc.
SnoDrft is offline   Reply With Quote