View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:18 PM   #3
LICmotorsports
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 54890
Chapter/Region: BAIC

Thanks for the words...glad your first impression seems decent on our attention to details on these.

In regards to the wheel studs and tacking them, I would never advise of this...1) they are nightmare to get in (I had a special tool made for install of them on these units). 2) You want them removable in case a studs gets damaged. 3) The wheel holds it in place they don't back out or have issues unless someone has self induced it.

We have gone to great lengths to offer these units at an affordable rate and to be honest when its said and done with lathe time, assembly time, shipping time back and forth to me, packaging to consumer...we don't "make" any money on these parts and I have no way of ever recouping my financial investment into them. We offer it as a service so folks have a solution, one of which I saw a need for a select few out there.

Oh and side note. Those studs are CNC cut, then the champher was hit on a APEX sander (one at a time = lots of time for attention to detail).

-Noah
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phone: 415.892.7400

***Check out the new
LICmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote