Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335945
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 Sport Limited
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwi53092 View Post
There's nothing here in this forum that is going to make you happy. Even if everyone else's post has the minimum level of sympathy that you deem acceptable for participation here, you are not going to be happy. You can LeTour us with 1500 complaining posts over the next year. You're not going to feel any better. Nobody here has the magic answer to fix your problem. If we did, somebody would have posted it.

You are never going to be happy with your car, either. For the sake of your well being, you really should sell the car and move on.
Thanks for telling me how I feel and what I am here for.. Truley ignorant, What gives you the right? Really? Not looking for sympathy, I know I can buy another car, thanks genius. My well being is fine.

This is not just my problem and I am not looking for a magic answer, Hoping to share my situation to see if there are others who are experiencing the same issues, while attempting to educate others as to why I am am having these issues which it turns out others are also having. So what was your point... that you dont like me complaining.. then just read it, or not and move on. You dont have to post. Your post was basically to tell me how I feel and how I should use a car forum and to stop complaining.. Thanks??
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
vwgti123 is offline   Reply With Quote