Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335945
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 Sport Limited
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeper View Post
It could be that many other CVT owners are getting at least 30mpg combined -- as expected -- many just piped in that they are doing better than that, so there is no denial there.

It certainly could be something wrong with your car, I hope you can get a loaner and see if it yields the same MPG's on your drive.
Zeeper.. I really don't know you.. I really dont want to judge based upon reading MPG posts.. but why? I am pretty sure your not a bad guy. But C'mon man.. I wont cannot speak for all CVT owners, but my situation has clearly shown to me that this car's advertised MPG's are no way near what they should be.. Can't it be possible that there are some truths to my claims.. why are you almost the first to chime in to rebuttle.. I dont get it.

Is it not possible that many CVT owners purchased their cars due to advertised MPG's and the truth of the matter is we are just not reaching them while knowing what it takes to do so? That is my biggest problem, why you think you should tell us why? Oh man.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
vwgti123 is offline   Reply With Quote