Thread: FS/FT: (For Sale or Trade) injen CAI plus other parts... (ky)
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 09:13 PM   #1
jbemo
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 331614
Vehicle:
2003 wrx sedan
midnight blue

Default injen CAI plus other parts... (ky)

I have a injen cold air intake off my 2003 wrx. comes with a MAF sensor - i got a new MAF, so don't need it anymore. all the hardware ect. good shape. goes down into the fender. $250 obo

I also have a set of 03 wrx tail lights - not smoked just stock - few scratches here and there. $150 for both obo ($100 each on ebay plus outrageous shipping.

2004 wrx stock hood scoop black $100 obo

2003 stock downpipe and midpipe(section that goes from base of downpipe to front of catback exhaust S-shaped) working cat converters. $75 downpipe obo or $120 for the midpipe get both for $150

*****I'm not to set on some of the prices, but I do know when im being punched in the boob. ;-D
these are good fair prices for what they go for, I've done my research. I can get nearly double what im asking for the downpipe and midpipe at a scrap yard. obviously it's not about how much, it's who and if someone really needs them.
Make me a offer if you're interested, Need at least one or two gone so I can get the short intake I want.

PM or call/text 3zero3 five1eight 5zero0zero - I can send pictures upon request of any object.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jbemo is offline   Reply With Quote