Member#: 340297
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza 5sp Prm
Ice Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaSubie View Post
Newbie here.

Had the 2013 Sport Limited(fully loaded) since December. First Subaru, but have always wanted one.

-Mesh grill, strake kit, and rear spoiler.

I liked the OEM wheels, but had to make it my own so put on 18X8 Enkei Raijin wheels in gunmetal. Tires are Kumho Ecsta 4X all-season. Already notice that they much quieter than the OEM Yokohamas.

35% tint in the front, 20% in the back, and the tint guy talked me into 15% in the hatch. Just ordered the Subaru front under spoiler so its on the way. Don't like how the mud guards looked so not gonna put them on. Only other thing I will probably do is get the front strut tower brace. Has anyone put one on? The only one that I see available is the flexible Subaru branded one which sounds weird that its "flexible". Anyways on to the pics. Sorry about the crappy iPhone photos. Eventually I'll take better ones.

Oh yeah, I gave the Subie a shave the other day

Looks much cleaner back there now, I left the "Sport" badge on.
That looks fantastic...especially those wheels. I want me some of those... If you are looking for upgrades everything I have read and been told points toward avoiding the strut brace. It does work well (including the "flexible" spt model), but it isn't really necessary and is very expensive. A drop in sway bar off an 08+STI will work wonders apparently (19mm), and costs only 100 bucks with the bushings included. A perrin lightweight crank pulley also supposedly supplies a few more horsepower and torques, better throttle response and helps with bogging at low rpms (another ~100ish upgrade). Less bling bling more vroom vroom. By the looks of that car you don't really need any more bling anyway. Go make her fly!

Oh yeah, I've been asking a ton of people but it seems you are one of the first to try. How does the car perform with the 18" wheels vs the 17? Did you notice any performance differences at all or wheel well clearance issues?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Dirt Bringer; 01-20-2013 at 03:52 AM.
Dirt Bringer is offline   Reply With Quote