GSC S2s are no longer an option. I was left with the decision of sending my heads back to HeadGames to get them re-clearanced for Kelford 272s or go with GSCs S1 cam (268). Because the GSC S1 will work with the headwork I already had done, are available right now, and won't sacrifice as much drivability I decided that they would be the wise choice. After all, this is still a DD. If/When I get another vehicle that I enjoy driving and I can put the STI strictly on track duty (with the occasional romp through town) then a more aggressive cam can be put in if I desire.
I'm also tossing around the idea of buying a thrashed motor (or a completely fine motor if the price is ok). I want to have something I can take apart and figure out how everything goes together without taking my car out of commission. In the end this will hopefully save me some money and will definitely give me some peace of mind knowing that I've got a contingency plan for when this motor decides to grenade on me.
Lastly, a new fueling setup is on it's way. I'm looking at E85 capable injectors, new fuel lines, rails, possibly 2 bigger fuel pumps, and maybe a Q16 map. Matt @ Spec Ops is going to get some ideas to me and we'll come to a decision shortly. Hopefully this beast will be ready to go by the middle of next month.