Scooby Newbie

Member#: 299023
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2000 RS
Sedona Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teehsee View Post
Yeah, we went to the place out near queen valley/florence junction. It definitely says "target shooting prohibited, hunting allowed, permit required", but we went anyway and found a little spot on the east side of a small mountain about a quarter mile in. There were several people around the other side of the mountain doing the same thing. It was an absolute mess though, mattresses set up, shell casings EVERYWHERE, trash strewn about. We did our best to pack up out at least what we brought in, but I can see why they don't want you out there if everyone just trashes the place.

I'm curious what happens if someone actually comes out there though and catches you shooting targets? Fine?

We talked to a resident that lived a couple miles back and said he always comes out there and has never been hassled, but I still wonder what the repercussions are.
well that sucks last time i was out there it was clean damn o well, i usually go further in past the cattle watering hole, as far as repercussions go i have no idea, fines im sure. as of late i have been doing the legal areas out there in four peaks so there are no legality worries, just the motorists.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Flatfoot98H4 is offline   Reply With Quote