Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2012 Sport 5MT
DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Keen View Post
Why ?
Well lets see...

1. The quality of the interior is cheap. Everything is starting to rattle more and more every day. I have had numerous dash board rattles addressed by the dealer and had everything taped with foam and it still rattles. The area by the heater controls rattles like a bunch of loose change anytime the engine is running. I would turn the radio up but when I do the doors buzz and rattle also.

2. Gas mileage is not really any better than my 06 Impreza.

3. The throws for the gears are too long...making driving the MT a not so enjoyable experience. The hill holder clutch is annoying....I turned it off but then there is a horrible yellow light in the dashboard ruining a rather nice red display.

4. The seat squeak is getting worse and worse. Brought into the dealer to have them check and of course the noise couldn't be replicated.

5. The engine is just too underpowered. Unfortunately I wasn't able to test drive the car before I bought it. I was one of the many who had to wait 8 weeks before I got my car. I live in a really hilly area and this car just doesn't have enough power. My 06 impreza had a little more power and torque and didn't seem to have as many issues.

These are just a few of the issues I have with this car. It has 10k miles on it and I've only had it for about 8 months now. Just very dissapointed overall.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
n00b on demand is offline   Reply With Quote