View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
Mattygb2128
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 344472
Default New Subaru Owner and Forum User here

Just thought Id introduce myself...bought my 2002 Impreza RS wagon last night, auto trans, 150K. $3100 off of craigslist.
The guy i bought it from was a licensed mechanic and had done regular maintence things like new plugs and wires (NGK) and did bigger things like the head gaskets, cv joints, and timing belt (i have receipts for the work, so i know its true). He also said an old lady had it before him and had the trans rebuilt for $2800 but he didnt get a receipt for that so I just kinda brushed that one off.
The only problem was the CEL is on for a cat inefficiency (he had a code puller and showed us the code)...but its inspected until next October, so althought i obv want to get it fixed as soon as i can, i dont need to rush.

I am new to this forum, but not new to the forum world...i previously owned a Ford Ranger and was a member of Ford Ranger Forum for some time. So i will not ask stupid questions i can search the forums for such as "cheap and easy mods?"..."cheap ways to get more power?" "how to increase mpg?", etc.

I also didnt want to start off asking how to fix a problem and then never come back.
So this is my first (real) post! Hello Subaru-World!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Mattygb2128 is offline   Reply With Quote