Old 01-22-2013, 07:58 PM   #1821
CBrodie14
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 289852
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
95 L sti swapping
green

Okay so I've been subscribed to this thread for a pretty good while. Have I read it entirely? No. lol.

But seriously I have seen the post and the how to's and I believe this mod is something that needs done on my swapped GC after the engine is complete. But being my worry is with the 180 degree manifold and TB rotation, is the clearance between that and my jdm version 5 hood a issue. I understand its been done and sometimes you will have to grind some of the hood down but....

After searching the internet for more information I stumbled upon a picture of Finelineimports.net

Now not only would I love to know what had to be done to take the throttlebody underneath the intake manifold where the stock turbo inlet would be.

My question is, Is this a custom plastic intake manifold with the throttle body attached to the undersideish(not a word I know but its the best I could come up with)?

They have no pictures from the rear side of the engine. Which I can understand but I'm curious as to what you guys think of this.

The other ones they have done which pictures are on the site finelineimports.net are the same in this thread here
example

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by CBrodie14; 01-22-2013 at 08:06 PM.
CBrodie14 is offline   Reply With Quote