Finalized list for the NOA night tomorrow:
1) SPT Heat Sheild - W771SFG500 - Normally $75, $63.75 with NOA Discount
2) Vortex Generator - E751SFG300 - Normally $79, $67.15 with NOA Discount
3) Footwell Illumination - H201SSC000 (Blue) or H201SSC100 (Red) - Normally $47, $40 with NOA Discount
4) Transmission Mount - D1010FE020 - $73.91, no discount - not part of brochure so I assume no on installation
These items above are the ones I would want to see if installation could or would be included with.
The items below I am also interested in, but they will not require installation.
5) All Weather Floor Mats - J501SFG200 - Normally $70, $59.46 with NOA Discount
6) Side Window Deflectors - E3610FFG200 - Normally $100, $84.96 with NOA Discount
The Trans Mount will have no discount and no chance of install, but I am going to pick it up anyway for when I do the short shift.
Anyone have the illumination kit? Is it annoying/distracting/ricer? Not sure if it stays on all the time, or is tied into the dome light.
I am still going to do the Q300/Perrin CBE and DP, Kart Boy short shift and bushings (install trans mount at same time), but these items will come a little later this spring.
Approximate savings is $55, it will cost me at least $30 in gas to get to Keene and back, not sure if it makes sense to give up my Thursday night for it...
Door prize is a Kindle Fire HD, but I think there are 30-50 people in attendance usually, so chances are slim on that. I am leaning towards it not being worth it, unless they will toss in install on everything I buy...the four hours of driving will be a lot easier than four hours of me installing the stuff myself haha