Old 01-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #659
Boston Motorsports
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (626)

Member#: 214025
Chapter/Region: NESIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadidd View Post
Awesome people. Have ordered several things from them and their prices are always the lowest. Thanks.
Thanks for the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denver133 View Post
Awesome response and correction of over shipping charge. Will use again. Thanks guys!!!
No problem - we look forward to working with you in the near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
See what a post in the review thread gets ya

Boston Motorsports FTW!
We appreciate the positive feedback! We believe customer satisfaction is crucial to stay in business, so we strive to provide the best service to all our customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickh View Post
These guys are unreal! This was my third purchase from Boston Motorsports. Ordered a downpipe Wednesday night, and its at the door this evening when I get home from work. I'm in Wisconsin btw. I'll be back for all future parts with service like this!
Thanks for the kudos! We appreciate your continued support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroCrank View Post
Ive ordered many parts from Boston Motorsports and have had good experiences. I always planned to use them for everything until my WRX was finished mod wise. I will say that they were very aggressive with destroying the competition when they were new on the scene, but now they arent so competitive in my last two experiences since they have become more established. I ended up going elsewhere these last two times when they failed to beat prices. Good place to do business with overall and I always give them a chance to beat prices and not match them. I try to keep all the business that I can in New England.
Brian,

Thanks for the feedback. Feel free to contact me directly on your next purchase, and I'll be sure to provide you our "Best Price Guarantee"

Best regards,

-Daniel
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
| Paypal:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WE WANT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS!!
| WE WILL BEAT ANY ADVERTISED PRICE GUARANTEED!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Boston Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote