View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 04:19 PM   #159
audigy-187
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 165059
Vehicle:
2007 sti
pearl

Ive been doing alot of reading and i am getting the just of things. I just need little things to be cleared up.

I had a built motor running a dom4. Really nice setup but i sold that motor and building something new. Meanwhile i have a stock motor/stock turbo in my car. Thing is. i have a hard inlet, p%l intake, 1000cc injectors. Pretty much i have everything left over from the built motor now going on the stock motor as all the stock parts are gone. Only difference now is i added parallel fuel lines and a grimmspeed ewg up-pipe and tail 38mm wastegate.

Since the stock motor is back in but im still using everything else, i figured i can go back to a stock map. use my injector and maf settings that my tuner used. From there i can tune the car and have it run until i have finish my new build (holset hx40w 6 blade ) even though im using the same maf/injector scaling as before i should be calibrating the maf scales correct? i should leave the injectors alone and do everything via maf scaling as the injector latency/scaling should not be touched? Also is there anything i should change to now run the parallel fuel lines and ewg other than maf scaling?

For now i pulled 2 degrees of timing across my base timing table and added .5 across the maf scaling table. I figure in closed loop that will have me safe if im going to be driving a hour at a time to log. Any help would be great guy and great write up.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
audigy-187 is offline   Reply With Quote