Blackmamba24kb
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 330797
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza 5dr Prm
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sport6 View Post
Okay here's a question, seeing how the wiring is there and everything... I wonder if we can just swap the actual light stalk on the steering column for the ones with the fog lights. On one of the trademotion sites the ones with and without foglights are both 63 bucks.

My plan would be buy the ebay lights, buy the chrome accent foglight pieces, the relay, and the headlight stalk.. all would be about 160 plus shipping.

I'd like that better than a separate switch
that was my original intention when i installed my fogs. i actually had the stalk and had to send it back. I sent it back because the stalk with the fog switch also has the auto headlight mode/switch. I didnt want to install it since my car doesnt have auto headlight. I considered change it so that it had auto headlight on/off (which i wish i had) BUT to enable that you need the sensor that sits on the dash and i figured it was too much of a hassle to deal with at that point since you have to buy the sensor and install it after taking off the dash.

but it is do-able. in the end the switch looks and works fine. i like you wanted it factory like but just went with the button.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Blackmamba24kb is offline   Reply With Quote