NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 198281
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckyguy68 View Post
Sounds like the next Killer B Shop car needs a front mount!

I would be interested, but if it came down to it, I would probably fabricate my own! I feel like a lot of people willing to tackle a front mount setup have the means to fabricate everything. Doesn't mean some wouldn't buy, though!
This is about as frontal as my comfort level can stand, but not bad for a bolt-on setup

There are some decent fabricated setups out there, and some not so much. I think the advantage we have is the ability to design and engineer a setup before cutting a piece of metal, and testing before it gets bolted to your car. Some shops that will fabricate a setup on the fly, and you are the tester, that I don't get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior2JZ View Post
You will see the header next week hopefully. I am just waiting on my turbo to show up.

Next week it will be

Just want to point out that this header design Chris has envisioned will be getting put to the test on my 800+whp GC8 build. Chris is the man, just talking to the guy over a couple of emails really shows you how much he ACTUALLY knows.. not just theories or guess work... Plus he will not put out a product until he has tested it for tons of miles. Industry needs more guys like Chris/KillerB and less money hungry schemers.

Jr
Looking forward to this as well!

Thanks for the kind words Jr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckyguy68 View Post
Good to hear about the header and even better to hear about Chris and Killer B. I'm excited to be running their oil pan. Still waiting on that FB message Jr.
Thanks for using our products

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty_STi View Post
+1

Chris is the man! my few chats with him have been really amazing, he's good people!

-Matt
Thanks Matt! You have more funky header questions you know where to find me
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
KillerBMotorsport is offline   Reply With Quote