Member#: 215690
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
PM for the lowest
price on any new Subaru!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismegamanthere View Post
Hi Gary,

I bought an 05 Premium WRX Sedan from you guys back in April of 07 and still have it to this day. It now has 111,500 miles on it and just got the timing belt and some bearings replaced and it's running beautifully. However, I think it might be time for a new WRX. I'm looking at a 5-door premium (don't really care what color it is), can you pm me some prices? My zip code is 06001.

Thanks,

Mike
Replied a while back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutinc View Post
It's been a year since I got a 2012 WRX Premium DGM from Gary at Manchester Subaru. Hands down the simplest/easiest car buying experience ever. A few emails and an hour at the lot and I had the new girl (should have picked up a SPT exhaust though).

20k miles in one year, which included a 22 state, 6,800+ mile epic road trip. Photo from the road trip (Great Smoky Mountains) was used by Subaru Of America on their Facebook page:

Now she is enjoying snow days in Vermont.
That's awesome! Congrats man, glad it's getting some use!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfg97079 View Post
Gary,
Just sent you a pm about an outback.
Thanks
Responded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by typeaspecm View Post
I highly recommend buying your WRX or STi from Gary. 2 thumbs up all the way! The process was quick and easy. It was definitely worth the drive from Cambridge, MA to NH.
Thanks Al enjoy the STI!

Gary
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
New England's #1 Volume Subaru Dealer & the East Coast's largest volume WRX/STi dealer
Thank you NASIOC for helping us hit 1941 New Cars for 2013!!
Manchester Subaru is offline   Reply With Quote