NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 206860
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
13 BRZ 05 92X Aero
White, Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtybird222 View Post
This guy is right. I worked at Honda for years and the shipment of cars you received was very unpredictable. Maybe it's just Japanese automakers though. I also worked for a few GM dealers and they could tell you every last detail of what they were getting.

I do know that some Subaru dealers are able to track what they are getting...that's how I timed the purchase of mine. Only thing was I was tracking a SWP and a PBP showed up! Doh! Still love this color when it's clean.

Speaking of....could you give me an online appraisal of my 2012 WRX? This baby on the way has got me thinking of changing my priorities a bit. I checked your site out and you guys don't have a used car in stock that I'm looking for. Thanks!
No, we would need to see the car in person to give a proper appraisal. You can use KBB, Edmunds, etc to give you an internet "ballpark" of what the car is worth.

The hard part with a newer model year 2011-13 is that you are competing with new car sale pricing. So the trade-in value is going to be lower than you would expect. I would reccomend a trip to CarMax first and then the dealer of your choice second. If you need more then you would need to look at a private party sale. This will give you the most bang with a newer car.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Beyer Subaru is offline   Reply With Quote