Scooby Newbie

Member#: 315019
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza 5-Door
Ice Silver Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllNastyImpreza View Post
why are all the USED 2012 BASE model Imprezas on craigslist asking like 20 grand??
Quote:
Originally Posted by azerpmis View Post
Because it is still relatively new. They may go lower but they probably put 20 grand just to set a base price. Say you want to sell a candy bar for 1$ but you put 1.50 so you can bargain better. If I put the asking price as 1$ someone may come along and offer me 70 cents.
Subaru also has the highest predicted residual value in the INDUSTRY, so when cars roll off the lot, they don't lose nearly as much value as other cars would. 20 still seems a bit high, but not completely off the mark.

Quote:
What wheels are you running? They look awesome. Are those the 17's or 18's off the sti?
What NA said, but thank you!! Some of my buddies thought I was crazy going out of my way to try and find a set of those wheels instead of just getting aftermarket wheels, but I'm really happy I went through the trouble to find them. Also, I thought it was neat that the '14 WRX Mule we got test shots of this summer had these wheels on the modified 4th Gen Impreza they were using for the base.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reverend_ is offline   Reply With Quote