View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:26 AM   #19
sdp lgt
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 111178

Bump - less than a week away!

Here are the latest details - the weather looks like it should mostly cooperate, 30~ish degrees with some sun, so the chances of postponing due to severe conditions looks extremely unlikely.

However, It was 50 yesterday, 60 today, and 50 again tomorrow... with a lot of rain. Temperatures will drop back down at the end of the week but I am not counting on the ground freezing back up in time for this event. What does this mean for us? MUD. Plan on it being sloppy out there.

The course is flat, and in really good shape at the moment. As of right now I think we're expecting maybe 20~ish people to show up. And remember this won't be a traditional timed event - more of an elimination style. So expect a lot of seat time, and expect your car to get very dirty.

This would would be the perfect event for any one new to rallycross wanting to check things out and have a chance to hoon in the mud for a bit without having to worry too much about damaging the car.

We'll be getting more details up later this week - but start spreading the word - I really want to see a bunch of people out there for this!.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
sdp lgt is offline   Reply With Quote