Scooby Newbie

Member#: 278576
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
08 FXT Sports
Infinity M56

Default Good bodyshop/repair/paint Portsmouth,NH

Hi guys ,

Do you know a good/cheap repair shop near Portsmouth,NH ?

I hit my car last night . I was driving in the evening on woodberry avenue in Portsmouth around 8 pm and enjoying the snowfall....until another car just popped up in front of me from the Dunkin Donuts exit There were no other cars on the road . And he was just sitting there in front of me with his wheels sliding on the snow before he was able to pick up . I jump on my brakes but there was no way I stop . I was clearly going to hit him from the back . I decided to try turn in the same exit where he came from,but my car slided and hit the Dunkin Donuts exit sign . The other car didn't stop ...I can't believe there are such stupid drivers . No other cars on the road how he decide to jump in front of another car in such weather ...unbelievable .

Luckily the damage is not serious . Only replaceable body panels .The hood , grill and the radiator support need to be replaced . Not sure for the bumper .No airbags out . At least I will have a good chance now to fix the few chips on the hood :-) . I'm waiting on estimate from the insurance company and after that i will be looking for a body shop to repair the damage .I moved recently in the are so any advice on a good/cheap place will be greatly appreciated.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
simbat is offline   Reply With Quote