Scooby Newbie

Member#: 143129
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ
World Rally Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaDuba420 View Post
So now that the BRZ has been out for several months I'd like to hear what the owners opinions are after living with the car daily after the initial "awesomeness" wears off. I've read and watched nearly every review, but I'd like to hear the opinion of people who've spent more than 10 hours in the car. After reading the following long term review I figured I'd ask the owners here of similar experiences / opinions.

Good or bad, minor little annoyances you missed on the test drive or major issues requiring days in the shop due to lack of parts availability.
I came from a Porsche Cayman R, and I still couldn't be happier I made the choice to sell the Cayman, pocket some cash, and buy the BRZ. I have been daily driving it for the past 5 months and have just shy of 8,000 miles driven. Whereas I felt like going over 10,000 miles in the Cayman would ruin its resale value so I only drove it a couple days a week to work, I don't worry with the BRZ. I drive it every day, and I have had zero issues with it. It delivers 30 to 32 MPG, and enjoy every drive to work and home.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
King Tut is offline   Reply With Quote