Old 01-30-2013, 10:10 AM   #60
KMA2
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 254771
Vehicle:
2011 WRX hatchback
silver - Stage 2

Great feedback! Thanks again everyone.

I'm thinking of going with a Nameless DP since it is good quality and they've been responsive answering my questions. For tuning, I'm probably going to go with an e-tune from Torqued Performance. After reading some PM's from other forum members, I think I might go opensource instead of AP. I'm kind of a techie and it feels like I'm wimping out if I don't. Plus it's cheaper of course. I'll probably wait on a CBE for now... still deciding.

On a side note, does anyone have recommendations on tail light wraps that change the brake light portion red, leaving the center white? I know there are tons of them out there, but are any better quality/easier to install than others? Thanks.

As far as being old... I didn't mean to suggest I'm TOO OLD to own a WRX, just I'm much older than your average owner. For the old guys out there, how many times have you had a random kid come up to you and say "sweet car man"? I've even had other subie owners pull up along side while driving and try to have conversations with me. They've never been older than 25 or so. That being said, I have noticed more middle aged folks driving the newer WRX sedans lately.

Anyway, didn't mean to offend anyone. Thanks again for all the info.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
KMA2 is offline   Reply With Quote