Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 282460
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowIMg View Post
Spent a lot of time talking to shops, getting prices, reading reviews, and talking to people before letting anyone work on the spec.B. I just picked it up from APM today, and am quite pleased.

All of the work appears to have been done properly -- and I'm very picky about things being done "right". Everything feels good and tight, and nothing looks questionable/sloppy. The way it should be.

Their pricing was very upfront and honest -- Mark broke down everything in the manner I asked (a lot of shops wouldn't do this, so you have no idea why they are charging what they are). On top of that their prices were better than others on almost everything, and even where not better.

I actually intentionally and accidentally left out a couple of bits of important information, they caught all of it and let me know in a professional/helpful manner.

Thanks guys. I'll have more work for you in the future.
Due to demand, we're officially carrying the one, the only Subaru Extra S Transmission Fluid.

Bring us your quarts and we can sell YOU the product separately or come in and get the trans service specials today!

Brought it in for you (mixed with your recommendation and ready up on the fluid so than you), whenever you're ready just let me know, we'll have it available!

-Mark
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

Phone: (630) 833-8911
Email:

Fill out our online survey for up to $50 off your next order from APM -
APM Tuned is offline   Reply With Quote