View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:40 PM   #12
04stiskoooobe
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 293811

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR View Post
Has not been a good snow year, I would expect most if not all salting to be done by April 1st. My fiance's family has a lake house in that area so I spend a decent amount of time up there, I can't imagine not having a car up there.

There is some surfing in New England, summer months are usually not the best swell but it might be worth while to bring your board, with a car you'll be able to hit spots from Maine to Rhode Island within a couple hours drive.
That sounds great... I mean I am married an my wife would be staying here at home so I would need some things to keep me going though out the days that I'm off. Don't want to be a person that just sits on the couch while I'm out there. Know what I mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyale93 View Post
Aren't you coming from Winnipeg in Canada? Don't they salt up there too? I don't see what the problem is.

http://goo.gl/maps/I2FMt

Either way, welcome to New England! Bring your car, plenty of awesome driving up in NH.
No I would be coming from houston Texas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evn2rzn View Post
I live 20 minutes north. I got an exhaust ticket there in the STi, ironic because Laconia is the "Home of Bike Week" that makes your ears bleed in the summer.
That's funny you say that because I would be working at Laconia Harley Davidson, if the money is right I'm going for those months I stated above.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
04stiskoooobe is offline   Reply With Quote