Member#: 315092
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza
Dark Gray

Default Relay question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blur125 View Post
Haha I had the opposite experience. Switch bezel was a pain in the butt and I definitely ruined the old plate getting the switches out. I definitely wouldn't think about cutting the original plate for the fog light switch, it wouldn't look pretty unless you deem yourself skilled in plastic cutting.

Relay wasn't as bad for me, glove box came right out when you disconnect the catch on the right side. I pulled way more screws though than the install manual called for. Almost freaked out when I saw white padding, thinking it was my airbag. I was lucky it was only padding between the plastic and airbag container.

Lights were pretty simple, just remove body clips and one screw to get access to the light ports. Had to pull on the wiring a little bit to get the slack I needed, but all is well and the lights work great.

2 Things I noticed though:

1) There's a slight hum when the car is on but not started.
2) There's a slight gap between the lights and light bezel, which could allow for moisture to get in.

Anyone else have that, or for those with stock lights installed, do you see a gap?

For the relay, was it a four prong relay or five prong relay?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
tsefcik24 is offline   Reply With Quote