cmk82600
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 248305
Vehicle:
97 OBS
my custom mixed silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by white guys wrx

I know that breaking in engines is a touchy subject. I do highly agree to you that he did something other then drive it right... He did not even change the oil the 3 or 4 times every few hundred miles to get out any old scrap metal ...

I do know when I break my engines in I take it easy for the first few hundred miles an then after a few thousand increase RPMS to ensure that the cylinder walls seal well with the rings but in this case I believe he just ramped the boost back up and slapped a stage 2 or 3 cobb stock tune on it an was ripping it every chance he got... After I sold it he sold it a few months later then 2 other owners bought it after that... so there is no telling what the 3 kids did that bought it after me its sad really... vf46?? really? ...

"The car has fuel pump injectors cams heads agp head studs vf46 ported turbo turbo inlet TB Cobb ap built trans !! 3" down pipe 3 1/2" hks exhaust boost controller turbo timer intake hks bov big front mount with hard pipe and soo much more" :-|
???? Holy run on sentences Batman. Ever here of punctuation? I don't understand any of this.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
cmk82600 is offline   Reply With Quote