Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335945
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 Sport Limited
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeper View Post
In the US, all Limiteds have the CVT transmission, and the person you are questioning indicates that he has a Limited, right under his User ID.

So not only was your first reply unnecessary, so was the second (besides being redundant).
All my posts are unnecessary, the redundancy was for the Devil. Yes.. I am def not a Subaru nerd, now owning one never will be. But that is the best part, I am just pointing out real life facts about the CVT MPG's, not biased like many on here, hint. Seriously, just stating my CVT MPG's and as to why???? I want to achieve the Window Sticker and have tirelessy tried to no avail.

I am not calling him a liar.. Did realize after the fact his sig states limited, and I appreciate that he doesn't like Lester Glenn as well, do not recomend them. Dont know what he is doing so differently that hand calc he is always above 30mpg, where I have never achieved a hand calc 30 MPG+ tank. There has to be a reason. And please dont tell me it is how I drive. PLEASE... actually dont tell me anything... you dont even have a CVT. Doubt there is another North East owner above 30MPG

Anybody want to buy a 13 SWP Spt Lmtd, Moonroof, Mint, with aftermarket SAT Radio and horrible MPG's. 4k miles. "Zeeper Scubie, your my hero" . Name the movie lol
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
vwgti123 is offline   Reply With Quote