Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335945
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 Sport Limited
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrt1987 View Post
Well first of all Mr gti, calculated is only 1-3 less then displayed mpg. And calculated is somewhat erroneous as well considering the odometers are slightly off. So I would avg out the two for the best answer.

Second of all my numbers are so high because round trip I drive 3.5 hours a day through 50/55 mph roads with the last 20 mins on the interstate. So lots of highway miles with a hot engine. My short weekend drives are plagued with low mpg as well.

You can trade in your car for a nice price. These cars lose hardly any resale in first couple years esp to non-subaru dealerships.

good luck.
myrt1987, appreciate the detailed response. Sounds like your travel habbits are a niche sample for MPG comparisons, ie, understand how you may be achieving your numbers, but that stated, your prob not the best example of combined real world driving based upon my window sticker (zeeper scubie).

I hope your statement holds true b/c I truley dont see myself keeping this car past the warranty period. Listen.. the car is not a bad driving car.. it is actually quite roomy, great in the rain and I enjoy the a/t for my commute. I am just so pissed off about the advertising and internet reviews of this car stating the CVT MPG's when in real life for what I feel most drivers experience,, is not really possible ie, over inflated. That is the reason for my posts. Good Luck to you as well! Zeeper, please dont chime in.. this was a CVT moment, even if I did put you in my post. Ty
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
vwgti123 is offline   Reply With Quote