Old 02-03-2013, 04:48 PM   #49
Mach V Dan
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (60)

Member#: 12029
Chapter/Region: MAIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarmacDaddy View Post
I assume it's easy to tell how the 5x100 would look near the lug holes vs. the 5x114 because the 5x114 have grooves in the sidewalls for clearance...the 5x100 are clear without the grooves?
I think you're referring to the center pocket of the wheel. Yes, the 5x114 has lug holes that cut into the sides of the center pocket. The 5x100 holes are further in. The top wheel is 5x100; the bottom is 5x114.

Quote:
I'm 100% sure that they are rolled, but I am unsure of how much is needed with the 275/35 setup shown here?
Not much. You can't tell from the outside.

Quote:
This car has stock suspension?
I think so.

--Dan
Mach V
FastWRX.com
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-

Mach V Dan is offline   Reply With Quote