Scooby Guru

Member#: 91347
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
'13 XV Crosstrek,
1050 Triumph Speed Triple

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89zxTO2.5rs View Post
A little jab between friends is fine. But it can be taken the wrong way if you dont know a person. I didnt say anything else to talk bad about you or be rude to you, I just dont know you, so I dont know if your being a jerk or having fun.

Now that you called me a sissy while I tried to be respectful to you, I dont really believe that your a nice guy, and more like a real ass. Especially when I make one comment and you lower yourself to insults.
My name is Ian. Nice to meet you 89zxto2.5RS. See, now we're friends. And now I have to wonder what kind of other friends you hang out with that coddle you to the point of being so upset, annoyed, and possibly crying (I'm just assuming, I don't know for sure) over calling you "a big girl" for saying it's too cold out.

In all seriousness, if that offended you, please feel free to PM me and let me know. I will happily apologize. I will apologize and then make sure you're aware that the real world, much like teh internet, is cruel and obnoxious.

I look forward to meeting you in person at one of these local meets. Though I'll probably wait til it's warmer out.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Loyale93 is offline   Reply With Quote