NASIOC Storefront Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (88)

Member#: 26854
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza
WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by m R g S r View Post
Rav I will be contacting you tomorrow about those 18x9.5 +30 Kiwami for my Lexus ct200h. I'm thinking we will have to bolt one up in front and rear to make sure they fit, I'm local so it shouldn't be too hard. Also any other tire sizes available? Like I said I'll be contacting you tomorrow about these, but some potential to sell to CT200 owners once we try these out!
I have the wheel here for test fit. Come on down

Mark.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TEL: 631-586-3520
EMAIL:

RavSpec is online now   Reply With Quote